Monday, March 7, 2011

Marked Animation: The Spring 2011 Demo Reel... COMING SOON

I enjoy compositing my face onto others' for the sake of a good demo reel.
That's right!  For the first time in two years I've actually managed to update my demo reel and believe you me (mostly me), it's like night and day between the two.  I'm not even going to provide a link to my last reel in this post for you to easily find out of curiosity.  You're going to have to dig for that pile of subpar Markness.  Unfortunately I can't post it publicly just yet as I'm still waiting for a few of the clips to clear, but maybe if you ask me nice and can keep a secret I might consider giving you a peak outside of the blogosphere...

UPDATE:  I'll be posting it to this blog from my brand-new Vimeo account tomorrow.

No comments: