Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bidding Adieu to the Old MarkedAnimation Site

IT'S OFFICIAL.


Within the next 48 hours my original website will be switching over to a brand-new, much more user-friendly design powered by Cargo Collective.  The URL will continue to be www.markedanimation.com, but gone will be the days of my foray into basic (some would say too basic) web design consisting of cut up photoshop documents.  I can't tell you how tedious & difficult it was to keep that thing updated, which is why I eventually migrated over to this blog to keep new work coming.  My new site will be updated much more frequently, with easy navigation, fast-loading Vimeo video & all the other bare necessities.  Check back for an update shortly when it's live!


UPDATE: The new site is live: www.markedanimation.com


I beat her to it, Joe!

No comments: