Thursday, January 6, 2011

2011: New Year Updatery™

.... annnnnd we're back, people!  Sorry for neglecting to update in some time, I was too busy being lazy.  If there's one thing I've started appreciating more the older I get, it's managing to enjoy the rare moments of down-time.  Not only did I get to visit my old friend, Playstation 3®, but I managed to make it over to Chicago's Uptown for some holiday time with the fam & friends.  It was some much-needed relaxation.

How I Spent My Winter Vacation by Mark Phillips
Despite my best efforts, it wasn't all sleeping and being hungover and subsisting off of a candy & cheese diet!  Not counting how many people I helped/murdered in Fallout: New Vegas over the break, I finally managed to finish the oddisee music video that I've been working on and for the most part am very happy with it.  Unfortunately I can't post it and show you just yet, but once oddisee gives it a proper release you will be the FIRST (well technically second) to know about it.  I know a lot of people enjoy making trailers for their hip-hop videos nowadays but since the video only rounds out to be just over two minutes I'd be giving away most of what happens even if I kept it short (not that Hollywood doesn't do that already).  Sooooo you'll just have to sit tight and wait a month or two, brah.

I have a lot to catch up with this blog, so get ready to pretend I'm your mom and check in regularly, dear.  

No comments: