Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Kevin Rudolf "Rainfall" Music Video

As I mentioned earlier, I spent most of July working on this project at Lifelong Friendship Society as animation director.  With the time and budget we had, there were only a few instances where we could afford to go back and fix mistakes.  On a good day an animation station could crank out 3 seconds in a 10-hour shift, so keep in mind that everything changed animators' hands about that often when you watch it.  It all made for a very memorable experience, and I'm pretty happy with how it turned out.  The music isn't my cup of tea, but then again I can't drink music now can I?


I just got back from vacation with loads of new sketches and such, hopefully I'll get 'em all posted by the end of the week!

If the link above doesn't work, feel free to check it out on the YOUTUBEZ.

No comments: