Friday, January 18, 2013

What Was I Animating 10 Years Ago?

Everybody starts somewhere.

A couple months back I was cleaning house and going thru some old stacks of CD-R's... or as our kids will call them, "SPINDLES OF WORTHLESS DISCS"... and came across an old archive of some college projects.  Exactly how far have we come in ten years?  I was still laying this sh*t off to VHS!  Look at those tracking problems!  Do most people even remember tracking?
... but I digress, please enjoy these four animation exercises from back when multi-plane animation wasn't just adding another layer in After Effects.  I did these for Lisa Barcy's Stop Motion 1 class at Columbia College Chicago -- the first project featured on the video was the first proper stop-motion I ever shot!  Yikes.





Have a great weekend everybody!

No comments: