Thursday, June 7, 2012

Shout-Out to MOM: Colourisms

I wouldn't be where I am today without the support and encouragement of my parents.  Although I gotta say... having a son that mainly draws to entertain himself was probably a lot more low-maintenance than raising a football player.  Maybe if I had watched more TV on Sundays than Saturday mornings, things would've been different... BUT here I am today, a towering man that funnels most of his work thru his right hand.
Mama's been doing her own artwork on-and-off for as long as I can remember; a year ago she enrolled in an intro to Photoshop class and has really taken to it ever since.  Now she's photo collaging regularly and has launched a website to showcase them at Colourisms.com.  The site's still a work in progress, but there's an Etsy site of some sort on the way.  Great job! 



No comments: